I am both honored and pleased to announce my nomination for the “One Lovely Blog Award.”
I was nominated by The Kitchen Sink Blog I love her blog because it contains a variety of interesting articles. I am enlightened by the quality of the content that she writes about, and I enjoy her beautiful photographs.
1. Thank the person and link who nominated you.
2. List the rules and display the award.
3. Share 7 facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 5 bloggers and contact them on their post to let them know that they have been nominated.
7 Facts About Me:
1. I am a Christian (I’m proud to say) and I have a zeal for the word of God.
2. I have a talent for writing and a gift for teaching.
3. I love to read. Although I am very selective of what I read.
5. I am a contributor for Afrophire Magazine. “Your Brighter Life Guide.”
6. I am a pescatarian. (I do enjoy sweet treats also!)
7. I find social media a challenge because my mind thinks faster than my fingers can type! (Yikes!)
My Nominees are:
1. Olivia @50Gray&Natural. Olivia’s blog is such a joy. She inspires me each time I read her blog.
2. Angela Schua @Mon Ange. Angela’s blog is inspirational and uplifting. Mon Ange inspires me, she is a very special lady.
3. Grace Kelly @A Really Full Life. I love the content of her blog. Grace has a interesting and delightful teaching Ministry.
4. Chandra Lynn @Pics and Post. Sandra’s blog is both educational and informational and her photographs are interesting as well.
5. Cherese Agee @Afrophire Magazine. Cherese Agee is the Founder and Editor-In-Chief of Afrophire Mag. She maintains a high quality of informational articles. She shares a variety of blog post from various contributors. I love reading the well written articles that she publishes.
That completes the requirements! Thank you and congratulations to the Nominees!
12 thoughts on “One Lovely Blog Award”
Reblogged this on 50Gray&Natural and commented:
WOW!!! I’m honored, daily you inspired me to keep reaching for the things of God. Thank you!
Hi Olivia! Again, I congratulate you on your nomination for the “One Lovely Blog Award!” You are so deserving of this award 🙂
Thank you Jeanie! God bless you real good!
Hi Jade! Thank you again for the blessing of the nomination. May God bless you to fulfill every item on your bucket list 🙂
Congratulations! You bless me with your writing and it makes my heart smile to see your gifted labor recognized.
Hi Jeri! Thank you for being a blessing to me as well. I enjoy reading your blog and your comments 🙂
Thanks Beautiful Jeanie! You’re so lovely and so amazing in your writing! ❤️
Hi Ange! I totally missed your comment, I apologize. Thank you for encouraging me. I appreciate you! You are a blessing to me. 🙂
Thank you for the nomination. I guess, I’ll have to get on this task soon! I’ve been so behind on my blog-posting and -reading. I enjoy your blog as well. If you weren’t already nominated, I’d nominate you! Hugs!
And congrats to you too! 😉
Hi Chandra, Thank you very much for celebrating with me on receiving the One Lovely Blog Award. I appreciate your support. Blessings to you!
I finally able to find time to nominate bloggers I like. ❤️ One Lovely blog Award | Mon Ange