Jeanie Martin Ministries is the online Bible teaching ministry of Rev. Jeanie Martin. We are committed to reaching people worldwide by teaching the Word of God.
Jeanie Martin Ministries was founded in 2015 by Rev. Jeanie Martin. What began as a passion for posting encouraging messages, prayers, and Bible teachings on social media grew into a thriving online Bible study community of 12K. Now, Jeanie Martin’s teachings can be read and shared by people online and social media.
Our mission at Jeanie Martin Ministries is to reach people worldwide by teaching the Word of God. We are dedicated to sharing the gospel in a way that promotes spiritual growth and transformed minds. Our strategy is to challenge, equip, and encourage.
Jeanie Martin is the founder of Jeanie Martin Ministries. She shares her love of Christ with all she meets and uses her knowledge of God’s word to encourage others to grow in faith.
Rev. Jeanie wholeheartedly believes and is driven by Matthew 28:19 (AMP), “Therefore go and make disciples of all nations (help the people to learn of Me, believe in Me, and obey my words], baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe everything that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always [remaining with you perpetually, regardless of circumstances, and on every occasion], even to the end of the age.”
- The Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- That there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- The deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles, His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and His personal return in power and glory.
- Humankind was created in the image of God to know and enjoy Him, yet we willfully rejected the Lordship and glory of God for which we were intended. Because of this, sickness, death, and judgment entered the world, and now creation experiences the effects and consequences of sin.
- We are saved by God’s grace through faith in the person and work of Jesus Christ. Anyone can be restored to fellowship with God through repenting, believing, and receiving Jesus as their Savior and Lord. The Holy Spirit convicts and regenerates and justifies and adopts us as we enter the Kingdom of God as His sons and daughters. I believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful people, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
- The present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- The resurrection of both the saved and the lost; heaven and hell are real places. There will be a resurrection of the saved and the lost, the one to everlasting life and the other to eternal damnation.
- The spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
- God gives all believers spiritual gifts. The gifts of the Spirit are active and relevant today, used for the building of God’s Church and demonstration of God’s love and power; (1 Corinthians 12:4-11; 1 Peter 4:10).
- Divine healing is active in the lives of people today through Jesus, who is the Healer. Healing includes physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual restoration; (Luke 9:11; Matthew 9:35; Acts 10:38).
- Water baptism, as taught and demonstrated by Jesus, as the way for believers to identify with the death, burial, and resurrection of Jesus.
- Following in the footsteps of Jesus; preaching and teaching the Gospel, making disciples, caring for the poor, widows, orphans, loving our neighbors as ourselves, living a life of compassion. Jesus is the role model for living the Christian life.
Want to Go Deeper in Your Bible Study?
Sign up for my Bible Studies Email to receive my insightful teachings delivered to your inbox each month.